2016-2017 Food & Beverage Minimums
May-October & December
*Sunday food and beverage minimums are the same as Saturday rental rates when the following Monday is one of the following holidays: Memorial Day, Labor Day or 4 th of July.
January –April & November
- The following holidays will have a per person food and beverage minimum of $100:
New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve. The labor charge is 42% on these days.
- The cost for renting the Curtis Ballroom includes: all tables, all chairs, white, black or ivory linen (basic 85×85) and white, black or ivory napkins, china, table and bar glassware and flatware. If you’d prefer to rent in linen for your event the Curtis Ballroom in-house management can arrange linen for your event. All linen must be rented from: Event Rents or Colorado Party Rentals or can be provided by your caterer if they own linen.
- The rental times listed above include a mandatory two hours for set-up and one hour for clean-up, with five hours of event time.
- All-day room rental rates are available, please inquire.
- You can rent extra hours for $250 per hour. This can be applied to set up or event time.
*Event rental time (to include set up) can start as early as 8:00am and can end (to include clean up) no later than 2:00am.